only a gun at his side
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table_.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

My son. He gazed into her singularly golden eye, recognition flashing across his angular features. He had never met the woman, but of course Gabriel had mentioned his own mother once or twice in a story or two way back when — he was fairly glad for his rather astute memory at that moment in time. The way she spoke gave Eli the impression that he was pretty high-standing around the parts, even if he was not sure of the exact meaning of the word she used. Thinking quickly, he nearly missed her next question over his own thoughts, and his ears cupped forward eagerly as he sought to appropriately answer her. "We were old friends during the Scintilla War... way back when." The coyote smiled sheepishly, using a hand to graze the back of his head awkwardly for a moment. "You must be Ms. Kaena Lykoi," he said softly after a moment, giving her a tenderly knowing smile. He wished he had met her sooner than this, or even had a chance to spend more time with Gabe. "I'm Eli Hunting... a mere wanderer extraordinaire." He dipped his head cordially.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread