people in a dream wait for the machine.
[html]I should probably be sleeping myself. XD

Jezebel secretly admired the other woman even though she barely knew her. She just seemed strong for her age, and had obviously experienced much in her life time from the long healed scars she possessed, and her obvious dedication towards Inferni and its members. Jezebel herself had seen hard times as well, though she had been the one dishing out scars in her interrogations, very rarely receiving one herself; having promised herself she would never let anyone hurt her after the abuse she had received from her family.

Jezebel waited politely after she had spoken for the older woman to finish chewing, smiling easily as she stood and moved a little closer when Kaena asked if she'd like some. "Sure," Jezebel accepted, making her way to stand beside the kill and her clan mate. "Perhaps when I am finished I can help you carry it towards the caverns?" Jezebel offered, leaning forward to pull at the tender flesh with her teeth, pulling off a piece to chew as she slid down into a resting position, taking a few more mouthfuls and chewing them politely before swallowing, turning to look at Kaena as the golden eyed woman picked her teeth with a piece of the creatures pointed rib bone. "My name is Jezebel," the young woman introduced as if they just met, for in fact they were just meeting then anyway. "It's seems much nicer introducing ourselves under these circumstances then the last," she mused, a smile accompanying the silent laughter that softened her already darkly angelic features, Jezebel turning back to the deer to continue her meal, her ear cocked towards the other woman to show that she was still listening. Chewing and swallowing a few more times over before glancing back at Kaena.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread