my old self was hard to find
[html]
ooc:

Good, now she could feel important. She had been hoping that one of the names would sound familiar, and Tokyo's exclamation brought with it new hopes as well. She was related to her? Then maybe she would be more welcomed in Dahlia! Related to two or three members. Family was always useful in that way. And family could do things for you and help you out, too, if you needed it. She could need help someday. Awesome! "That's cool! I only met my grandma, so far. I haven't met that Naniko lady yet, but I plan on going to see her in Crimson Dreams pretty soon."

The thing that Tokyo pulled out was certainly pretty, and jealous blue and yellow eyes fixed upon it. It was an amazing thing that made wonderful little clinking sounds...but she didn't want the other to think that she though it had too much worth. "That thing's neat, I guess. I've seen some like it in the city." She lied. But none from her grandfather. She'd have to see if she could get Tokyo to part ways with it someday and give it to her. She yawned once, shaking her head. It was getting kinda late...she ought to head back home pretty soon. "But my dad will be waiting for me back home...I'll come and see you again, ok?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread