The more I live, I see this life's not about me
[html]

someone he has already met would be perfect. also see this thread, And now my angels need angels for further info on his current state. :3

heath morte dre soul
07MAY08
yes
wolf/coyote hybrid
male
itza alli fitz

The long line wrapped itself across his side, just below where his ribs lay hidden beneath lean and wiry muscle. The skin had closed, and the healing process begun. Heath found that it itched, but kept his hand form reaching to his scar in indulgence. Knowing him, he would open it again. Instead he walked slowly, taking his time as he traveled towards his destination. He had thought again and again about the options that he had. The first, and the most intriguing had been to run. Disappear to near be see or heard from again. But too many things troubled him with that choice. Though it was not first priority, Heath thought of his siblings. They seemed estranged now, a result of his own doing of course. They had not sought him out, but Heath knew where they were, especially his sister. And still he did not go to them. He was the one of course that roamed. Had roamed.

Lumière followed him, as she liked to do. She traveled at a distance and he did not turn to encourage her close. The male had no control over the beast, at leas none that he could acknowledge. She accepted him, and followed him as at times he followed her. As he healed the male had watched her herd, a dozen or so horses, mainly mares and a few young males. It had been intriguing, enlightening and reflective. But now she came with him, pushing him along his path with her presence. It was only once in a while that she approached him so that she could ask for a soft petting along her neck, or a scratch along her dark nose.

And then there was his second option… When he passed the threshold Heath felt something different rise from within. He had been here many times, but for once he entered with more then just a vague idea, he came with a purpose. A few steps, and Heath was gaining speed. He walked in the direction of the cabin that he had frequented; yet hugged the coast. The ocean stood at his right, a wild beast the raged with a storm made fuel. The sky was calm, but it color suggested rain. He wished for it to hold, hoping that the sea’s storm would remain beyond the shore and he would not have to stand and wait in the rain. The roan mare drifted, as she did, not lingering on the beach but into the wood as if she hadn’t been following him at all. Heath let gold eyes settle onto the waves, and after a few moments he raised his nose to the dim sky and let a deep sound pass his lips.

table by james
[/html]

Messages In This Thread