The more I live, I see this life's not about me
[html]

not a problem, i figure that they became friendly acquaintances :3

Honey colored eyes moved from the ocean and then to the beach. The pebble laden sands shifted beneath him, coarse and soft at the same moment. He hadn't wanted to wait, but at this moment he could. Suddenly he was growing unsure, like he was making the wrong decision. The male washed the feelings away with thoughts of those that he had met here. Thoughts of the small blind female, the ideas and prospects filled his mind and he felt the insecurity filter away.

He didn't have to wait long, and the sound of approaching paw steps filled his ears. Thoughts of who might be here to welcome him were abashed when a scent filled his nose. Svara. It was his knowledge that she was a leader here, a feeling at least. It wasn't always hard to determine who held the power, and who went without. But Heath was in no place to want such a feeling. He was only looking for the answers, and it was his guess that he would be able to find them here. At the very least, he might a safe place to stay while he finally started his search.

Head turned to meet her, and he sat as she did. Looking into the yellow gaze Heath spoke. Yes. Heath paused for only a moment and then, I think I need a home. His words did not hold his full voice, but they were calm and honest. He thought he needed it, and he knew he wanted it. It was not easy to say the words, but the feelings were behind them. He needed the support of someone that would accept him, just as he came. He hoped that she would be so whiling and so generous.

table by james
[/html]

Messages In This Thread