The more I live, I see this life's not about me
[html]

The male sat cross legged, watching as she settled comfortably. Svara spoke, and he smiled softly at her words. He wouldn't be a problem, if there was any concern. The only one that knew of his arrogant ways was Haven, but Heath was sure that the male had seen his better parts and would believe it when he would tell him he was changed. He had wanted to be different, and this was the first step. As she spoke again he was surprised when she invited him into their house, the house Ruri lived in. He shook her head, Thank you Svara, but I think I will stay closer to the stables. Heath appreciated her invitation, but she was not the one he wanted to ask him. Heath had thought about it before, and settling closer to the racetrack might be best for him and Lumière.

I do want to call this pack home. He did. And though every individual thing that motivated him was not as clear as day, the male was ready to start understanding them. That was more then he had set out to do for months. Gold eyes looked to her face, and he smiled.

table by james
[/html]

Messages In This Thread