The more I live, I see this life's not about me
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!!OOC!! I'm gonna have it that she knows his name from the other thread and that's it. If that's okay? And I'm sorry I've been so slow TT___TT

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

The she wolf smirked at his response. If he wanted to stay in the stables she had no problem with it. The less people in her house the better. Of course having Heath as a new addition seemed like it wasn't a surprise to her. He had lurked around for sometime now so it only seemed right that he join their strange pack. Getting up she stretched and dusted the sand off her coat. Svara hated the sand and didn't want to stay near it longer then she had to.

"Well if you want to stay over there have fun. One less person in my house." The constable grinned down at him. Her long hair shifted with a forcful breeze. A part of her felt pride at the home she now had. "Anyways I think you'll be fine. Just stay out of trouble." Svara teased with joking yellow eyes. Her mood was light and she was far from unhappy. "I have to go back and finish cooking." She said suddenly remembering the rabbit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread