close my eyes and wait for the bomb.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_razor.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
    The hybrid woman was glad that her sudden affront had not startled the younger canine, and Kaena offered her a genuine smile, liking Sofi more with each passing moment. She was good-hearted and she did not deserve her fate, though Kaena would not go so far as to say they ought to switch place. The silvery hybrid intended on fully living every moment the fates granted her to the fullest, and she knew it was probably not that much longer. They were remarkably similar in that matter; both of their clocks had begun the final countdown.

Kaena was always eager to dicuss her scars, finding them an interesting subject. Sofi did not appear to have any scar-stories to swap of her own, but Kaena supposed this was a good thing, figuring the lighter-colored canine had experienced enough hardship in her lifetime. "No," the coyote, shaking her head. A spidery hand lighted on her own shoulder, and traced the thick, long markings there. They crossed over her back, almost touching the very tips of her chaos star. "My son gave me this one," the hybrid said.

Truth be told, a wolf could be held accountable for that one, too. It was Salvaged Eternity's fault for corrupting him, though Kaena supposed it was in fact Jaded Shadows which had rescued the young child from death. After all, Kae was the one to leave him there on the borders, hoping—albeit stupidly—they would not recognize the wolfish boy for a hybrid and a child of Inferni. That had gone as sourly wrong as possible, since Salvaged had turned the coyote woman's abandonment of her children completely against her.

"My mother gave me these," she said, that same hand indicating the single scar extending over each of her eyes. "They are to remind me whose child I am, forever," the coyote said almost lightly, repeating the mantra about those scars that had existed for her whole life. Her mother had whispered it on giving them to Kaena and her siblings, though they were all certainly dead.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread