close my eyes and wait for the bomb.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_razor.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Sounds like a plan. <3 We has shiny new thread to play with. Big GrinDD

The coyote woman had always hated her mother, and it was no different thinking of Delphine now. It was almost fated that Kaena would fail time and time again as a mother, abandoning her young children in pursuit of a blasphemous, terrible youth who should never have existed in the first place. It was Delphine's fault, then, though Kaena knew her own choices played the most vital part in the rearing of her own children. She could have chosen to stay. She could have kept Kerberos and Maeryn close, sticking out the empty, hollowed feeling she had upon Zulifer's murder for the good of her children, but it seemed that Kaena Lykoi was not so strong a creature as that. Miserable and doomed to failure, the only children she had that had turned out right were half-raised by someone else; Gabriel and his ilk had Ahren to thank for half of their stable foundation, and Samael and his lot had their elder brother Molochai to look up to.

The younger canine spoke, and the silvery hybrid smiled, peering out of the blurred windows to dark skies. The clouds still threatened, but perhaps they had released the majority of their precipitation already, and the hybrid could walk home in relative dryness. "I think I'll head home, then," the coyote said, standing and heading for the door. She was not one for prolonged social encounters, and the hybrid felt they'd spent sufficient time together now; they knew different, secret parts of each other now. That strange bond linked them along with their muddled heritages, and the hybrid could not help but turn back from the doorframe, hesitantly looking to the silvery woman. "You know where Inferni is? You can come find me if you want," the hybrid said awkwardly, rolling a leaden-furred shoulder and offering a quick smile before she walked out the door, pacing comfortably in the direction of Inferni, shooting glances back toward the small guard-house where Sofia still sat.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread