Stumble upon a demon. . .
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Haii! Ugh, this one sucked. I'll try to do better in my next post, guys.

Let me show you the wonders of life

Though she didn't know it, Hanna was walking toward both Corren and Addison. She really wasn't paying attention to the scents her nose was bringing her, filtering them and storing them away. Consequently, she was nearly upon the two before she noticed them, stopping short and sniffing the air with more care. After acquainting her nose with their scents, Hanna continued on slowly, purposely bumping her satchel against her legs.

After only a moment, she saw the male, a dark wolf with the strangest, but most gorgeous markings along his back, as pure white as the driven snow. She smiled softly, casting her eyes around for the other scent's bearer, but she couldn't find anyone other than the man. She stepped into sight, and quietly introduced herself. Hello, my name is Hanna.

Hanna's constant companion, Tobias, called out and she raised one arm, her hand curled into a fist. The red-tailed hawk landed on the fist, looking around out of amber eyes. He caught sight of Addison, and fluttered down to her, drawing Hanna's attention down to her. Hello, there. She smiled again at the young female who had hidden herself behind the bush.

Ohh.. oops. Hanna hadn't considered that she might not want to have her position revealed. Well, too late now. If the male attacked her, Hanna would just have to defend her. The knives at her hips were more than adequate to do that, she reckoned. At least she could create a diversion while the girl got away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread