Spring cleaning
[html]
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292 ... stangs.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
sorry for the wait! :x

Haven hoped that sometime Leroy would come by. It would be nice to have guests over and show off the house. It hadn't needed a lot of work, but he had put time into tidying it up and making it hospitable. "Nah, you don't need to bring anything..." There was no need for gifts, at least he didn't think so. Though at the mention of bringing over some food that sounded better. "Actually that'd be good. We could have dinner then," he said smiling. Leroy was quite the good hunter. Haven was adequate at it, but his focus was on other tasks, such as becoming a better fighter so he could protect the pack.

A soft chuckle came from him as the husky said that horses weren't too fond of him. "You should go take a look. There's hardly any horses inside and they aren't just roaming around. I've put a good amount of work into cleaning the place up. I don't think it had been touched since the humans died out." He had to say he was proud of the amount of work he had done with the stables. "Oh yeah, I like them. I have one actually. I named him Drogon, he's a stallion I found over in the Shiloh Hills. We're becoming pretty close." It was a long process, getting a horse to trust you completely, but Haven had been working at it hard and had come a long way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread