too many days to get lost.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ace_04.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
No, I had read it and then forgot about it XD I like reading profiles too! I was happy you had Kaena smell the Old Spice, I think that's the most commonly missed detail about him :3 Eh, it's alright. It actually works really well for the two of them, they're strange. Psh, it's still an awesome post! And I totally had to go and wiki bacteria so he can explain it to her xD

It was interesting. Onus had never realized it before, but he had run across very few pure-blooded coyotes in these lands, if any at all. Every member he had met from the clan had at least some wolf or dog in them, including this woman below him. In fact Gabriel had hardly looked like a coyote at all, more like a dog. It made the whole wolf pack versus the coyote clan conflict seem even more ludicrous in his mind. They were all more the same than different at all. The simple fact of the matter was that coyotes very rarely banded together, and if they did it usually didn't last for long. Coyotes were not pack creatures as wolves were, they were solitary scavengers. Admittedly Onus was even more antisocial than many of his kind, but a lot of that was simply bred into him. The rest came from early life trauma however. It was only recently, when he had come here, that he had actually allowed himself to grow relatively close to some individuals. Though despite that he knew he would never attempt to join any group. He was not a group creature. He always had been and always would be a loner.

At the look of confusion on her face it was clear she wasn't entirely sure what he meant. What would be the most interesting to him though would be if she decided to ask him to explain or not. Yet another simple, seemingly insignificant thing that would tell him much about her. If she did ask then it would show that she valued knowledge and was comfortable enough with herself to show that she did not know everything. If she didn't it would show a pompous attitude that was unwilling to admit to any sort of inadequacy. Honestly, he hoped for the former. People like that he could respect. The latter were only annoyances. But the man was pleasantly surprised. Now he had to think of how to explain it to her. "Bacterium are microscopic organisms that are inside almost everything on the planet," he started, choosing his words carefully. "They are everywhere. In the earth. In the water. Inside us. Most are harmless or helpful, but some are dangerous. Dangerous ones can cause diseases." That was the most bare bones explanation that he could give.

Onus watched as she moved forward, closer to him. He continued to stay perfectly still, willing to let her inspect him in such a way. He knew he was quite a sight to see. Sometimes such inspections could be off-putting, but this female was going about in a way that did not bother him. He could tell there was no judgment in her looking, only a curiosity. He himself was a creature of observation, though most times he preferred to do it unnoticed in the shadows. Despite fighting for the cause of justice, he was a creature of the shadows. For to truly be able to fight evil one had to understand how evil worked and how criminals thought. You needed to be able to guess what their next move might be. He had become very good at that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread