too many days to get lost.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_disorder.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Ahh, no worries. I'm usually fanatical about reading the profiles of characters I have threads with, though I'll poke around a bit sometimes if I'm not RP'ing with them. x3 The Old Spice is actually a really good idea; I can't believe nobody else had ever thought of human deodorants/scented sprays to cover their character's scent before.

The scarred woman herself was perhaps to blame for the majority of the hybrid blood within Inferni. Most of them were her own progeny, certainly, but if Gabriel's father hadn't been related to Anselm de le Poer, it was unlikely he would have aligned with the coyotes when they came over the mountain. He was of mixed blood, and so were his children and grandchildren, Ryan and Valkyrie. So in part, she could also be blamed or thanked (depending on who you asked) for Anselm's presence in Inferni. Her golden clanmate was a survivalist, to be certain; it was unlikely he would have offered Inferni any assistance whatsoever if he was not related by blood to its Aquila. They seemed to call to other hybrids, however. The coyote remembered a few from her time of leadership, halfbreeds sharing nothing but a residence with the Lykoi family, drawn to Inferni for its acceptance of those in-between creatures who found little solace elsewhere.

That shining eye focused in on Onus's face at that, and she listened carefully, mulling his words over in her head. He had used another unfamiliar word, microscopic, but Kaena had been able to read into the context clues of his other words and she had discerned the meaning of that word as very, very small. For certain, they must have been nigh invisible, else she would have heard of them or seen one by now. He continued, and the Lykoi nodded, not entirely surprised she'd never heard of such a thing. She knew next to nothing about medicine, health, or healing, and if bacteria were the cause of illness, it was no wonder she was unfamiliar with the term. "Do you think that water is bad to drink, then?" she asked, settling to her haunches, craning her neck and peering up at Onus. The grizzled coyote was immediately more relaxed around the man, merely for his blood. It was a preference for coyotes and hybrids Kaena didn't bother to hide often; she was far more likely to play nice if she saw a smidgen of coyote in a stranger's blood.

There was still curiosity apparent on her features, but her eye had stopped roving Onus, instead focusing on his face, waiting and watching for any indication he would do anything other than sit nicely and talk. For all her preference and prejudice, it was in the ashen hybrid's nature to be wary of everything, though her guardedness was buried behind the simple, subdued interest apparent in her features. Trauma and tragedy hadn't been kind to her, and it had instilled a deep sense of distrust for any breathing creature that did not share her bloodline. "I'm Kaena Lykoi," she said, knowing she would probably have to ask this coyote for an introduction in kind—he had only spoken once without a prompt from her thus far, and that was to announce his presence. Still, if some part of him didn't desire temporary companionship from her, he would have remained silent and unnoticed in the trees above her, and she would have never known he was there. The silver canine waited a moment, wondering if her introduction was enough to receive one in kind from the stranger.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread