too many days to get lost.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ace_04.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Yes we should! Hopefully I'll stop having failwaits too x.x

Once again Onus let the silence envelope the pair, watching her as she contemplated the question that he had asked. For Anu, he imagined, it was easy to love children that were not her own. Anu was not a warrior though. Her life had been normal. His own had been far from it. Before Cwmfen no one had shown him real love and affection. It had been a foreign language to him. While he was beginning to understand it better he still did not know how to apply it to children, even if they had been his own. They were not though. They were the black seed of Corvus Vendetta, conceived of rape and incest. Could any children conceived in such a way and from such a father turn out good? The man liked to believe that people could raise above their genes. Children were not their parents. He was not. Cwmfen was not. These circumstances were different though. He had never come across anyone the likes of the crow wolf before. There was an all consuming evil in that dead man. It had permeated the air around him. True, it had not passed to Cwmfen, but there was the incest to consider as well. The coyote knew enough to know that such a thing was abnormal and not meant to happen. Who knew what monstrosities could be bred of such a thing.

The vigilante was surprised to hear that Kaena had been in such a similar situation. She had birthed the get of her greatest enemy. Corvus had been his greatest enemy, and it was the night and morning of his death that these children had been conceived. Despite that she had let the child live. It was still difficult for him to know how he would feel though. Kaena, as Cwmfen, had their own blood to consider in the matter. The sires had been mortal foes, but yet still these pups held a part of them as well. They were their children, wanted or not. Onus had no such connection to make. He wanted to care for whatever lives Cwmfen brought into the world. He didn't know if he could though. The coyote digested these thoughts, mulling them over in his mind. It was still a little bit of hope for the future, though his thoughts were still filled with uncertainty. "I hope I will be able to let these live. I cannot be certain though." They would be safe as long as they proved their sire wrong and their dame right. If they followed in the footsteps of their mother then he would have no cause to worry. It was only if they went down the other path that his mission would call him to intervene.

Light was slowly beginning to seep back into the world. The masked man looked around at his surroundings. Soon Cwmfen would awake and he wanted to be there in case she required anything of him. Grunting softly he moved from his permanent position in the tree. Body dropped from the limb as one hand held him up, dangling for a moment before dropping to land with a rough grace to the ground. Hands placed themselves inside his pockets as he looked to Kaena again. "Should be leaving. Have somewhere to be. It was good to meet you Kaena Lykoi." The compliment was sincere. If it had not been, it would not have been said. Onus never said anything that he did not mean.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread