i get angry with athletic ease (AW)
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
It's okay! Char talks way, way too much. XD

The gray canine eagerly looked over his new companion. He was paler white than Charon, without the darker gray and black hints throughout his coat. Lannen was a purer white, and his eyes were a deep, golden brown sort of color. The big white tail wagged eagerly, and Char inhaled the other wolf's scent, smelling even more canines on the stranger's fur. The smells were faint, but they sure were there, and as Charon listened to the wolf's unenthusiastic introduction, he felt his excitement building. A long, pink tongue lolled out of the Secui's grinning mouth, and his twinkling blue eyes gazed on Lannen, already liking the wolf despite his less-than eager introduction.

"I'm Charon! It's great to meet you, I've been wandering for way too long and I haven't seen anybody else in a long while," he said, drawing out and emphasizing the word "long." Though his voice was deep and rumbly, his words were bright and upbeat, the happiness showing through despite his deep, baritone voice. The canine's grin did not fade, and his tail was still persistently wagging behind him. He'd noticed the other wolf was less than delighted to see he was no longer isolated, but Charon was past caring. He was so starved for social attention and speech. Besides, maybe he could cheer Lannen up.

For the moment, though, Char was far too excited about having discovered this place, his pearly canines showed off by his broad grin. "What's this place? Is it like, a pack?" he asked, showing his inexperience. He had never even so much as smelled pack borders, and it was highly unlikely he'd recognize them even if he stumbled right across them. Charon had assumed this mountain belonged to the pack and he was already amongst their midst; it would below his mind if Lannen told him that these were neutral lands and there were several packs in this particular place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread