Ethnology and bibliography
[html]

I pray to you

The expected answer did not come from within the den but it came nonetheless. Spinning around to meet the Adonis face to face any sign of surprise Cercelee had faded almost instantly as it was replaced with joy. Navy eyes quickly traveled from face to belly and back up, the sight of the bulking form reminded Cercelee it had been far too long. To watch Cwmfen become pregnant should have been a gradual process, a day to day change that was barely identifiable. The image in Cercelee’s head had been the fit and sturdy warrior, and while it was the same female before her now the figure of the woman had taken a drastic change. Although Cercelee smiled openly at her friend, it was towards her face and not her pregnant womb, for the Rosea did not quite know how her warrior felt about the new handicap she was experiencing.

Cwmfen! Cercelee returned the dip of her maw with a mirrored gesture, for she truly respected the Cwmfen as much as Cwmfen respected her. I am well. Simple words but they were not spoken as some offhand comment. Cercelee herself had been well, laying low and avoiding most others, watching over her shut in mate and remaining puppies. It was far more favorable to have little to talk about than much unhappiness, and though Cercelee wasn’t sure if Cwmfen was alright or not, she looked okay and so the question came out with a slight hint of concern. How are you?

Onus had let Cercelee know when Cwmfen was not okay, but the woman look mostly healed and other than being pregnant not much at a single glance would give away any details about the other’s ordeal. Surely the strange male had told his lover what he had shared with Cercelee, so there was no need to retell the story. However she did need to know about now, how Cwmfen was doing, how she felt about the pregnancy, what would happen with the children and all the little details that had to be hammered out. Most of all she had to know Cwmfen was really okay.

Though I don't know who you are
[/html]

Messages In This Thread