our flesh & blood has found me in your arms.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_disorder.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Slight powerplay, hope it's okay. Poke me if not. :]

The coyote woman could not help but recall her son as the small thing he had once been. Tiny and helpless and barely furry, he had exited her body and breathed his first life on earth, divined to wrought fear unto the world. It was an undertaking Kaena had taken readily; she had needed little provocation to have bedded Astaroth. He had been attractive to her even in the throes of death, that not so distant past in that dingy little meadow. The deceptive foretelling of Samael and his siblings perhaps hadn't even been necessary to seduce to the gray hybrid into laying with the dark coyote.

The younger canine spoke, and the woman's eye squeezed shut in an almost involuntary reaction. The world beautiful would always sound tainted in the tawny coyote's mouth now, but his voice kept her close to him as he spoke again. His words were brimming with love and emotion, plain and clear to the silver woman. How could Samael ever think she wanted him to die? The thought was absurd to the coyote, even as her son's fingers grazed her chest and found her shoulder, his weight leaning against her. She found herself leaning back willingly. The warmth and comfort of the sand pressed against her back, and she found her single eye roaming the purplish twilight stretching above her. "Samael is my sweetest prince," the coyote whispered in reply.

Her hand clutched for his wrist, wanting him beside her almost as badly. No matter the knowledge of her son's darker motives and urges, there was that overwhelming need within her to remain as his mother. The silvery canine simply could not reject him, certainly not kill him for what he was. Her fingers found the rough patch of scar tissue on his neck and she frowned, her silver fingers tracing it even as he settled beside her, his warm body pressing up to her side. She reached to wrap her arm around him and shut that solo eye, closing it from the world around her for an long moment. Her muzzle found his hair and she murmured those same words in kind into that thick gold fur, curiously lacking their previous attachment, that single word which had acted as a clear, stout barricade. "I love you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread