Crush my bones, I'll smile
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/hakuban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I'm sooo sorry for the wait, luv D: <3

There was the sound of a gun’s trigger being pulled, then silence. Haku wrongly assumed he lacked emotions, but he was wrong. He loved to ruin people’s lives. If he could damage Jael by allowing his teeth to grind her bones into polluted ash touched by what was the true inferno, then he would be all too happy to do this. Her shift was fast, but Haku did not allow many seconds to slip by once he understood the intention behind the shift (what other intention could there be, going to the Halfling freak form?). Those last words directed at him were mercilessly brushed away as his ears flattened fully. Haku could see his shadow charge for the form of the female, and he willingly followed, no sound except for too long claws digging into the ground and hungry jaws opening wide to seek salvation.

Such moments were not calculated. Life flourished through him, and the two of them were the only things that existed in the world of extinguished fire and shadows. The wolf shot out from the shadow, ready to drag her down along with him into the pits of hell. He basically seemed to purely charge her, but Haku was too accustomed with those silly things that believed they could just jump to the side. Although there was power behind his movement, he had absolute control and could shift instantly if the old hag decided she too would try the luck by attempting to avoid the attack. In first round, claws and teeth only wanted to tear whatever was exposed, though he hoped to give her a proper smack by running into her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread