Crush my bones, I'll smile
[html]
(300) If you ever get the slightest problem with my replies from now on, do let me know.

She did not falter. In the brief moment before impact, the demonic Lilium of Dahlia loved this woman. The sound of the impact between the two canines seemed to compete with the thunder when he crashed into her. With the adrenaline pumping through his body as on command, his eyes could see the world more clearly. He saw and felt every rain drop. He saw every scar on the woman, and felt a thrilling satisfaction brush through him like a giant wave. She had waited for him, and in the last moment he had thrown his own shoulder to meet hers, carefully mirroring the woman that he did not know. He knew not what he could expect from this woman, but was certain that the majority of those creatures that had given her their marks were resting six feet under. Normally, Haku could easily detect movements in eyes and body before the opponent lashed out, and he always kept eye contact with the other individual. Now too, but this was another level of warrior. This was no boy trying to be a man.

She lashed out at him, and he moved swiftly to parry her attack with a set of open jaws. A fleeing image of a scorpion and a meercat entered his mind before vanishing. He understood what it meant. There were differences between the two individuals, large differences, yet the fight was deadly, and not uneven despite physical difference. He had size and muscles and knew how to use them, but the woman had experience beyond his, this he was certain of. He pushed forwards, kicking off with his feet and slashing out with his front claws, seeking to get some kind of hold on her. His jaws were busy being used to attempt to keep the hybrid's fangs under control, but claws could sink deep. Closer, closer. He would gladly offer his neck for a shot at her throat and collar bone. He knew which part of the woman he would keep as souvenir. That brilliant red star on her chest was perfect in every way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread