Crush my bones, I'll smile
[html]
We said autohit is alright, but I'm still going to leave a few things up in the air, if you don't mind. :3 More fun that way!

mall-caps;">In Character
    There was intimate familiarity deep within the coyote's bones and coursing through her veins, the drumbeat of battle thudding softly in her ears, drawing her away from all of the unnecessary noise surrounding them. Unlike many of the fights she had entertained prior to this one, there was only a quiet hum in the coyote's brain, none of the blinding red rage she generally experienced. It was there, but she had locked it beneath the surface of her mind. It prowled the innards of her brain like a black shadow, rattling the bars of its cage and roaring to be released, but the hybrid woman would not relinquish the hold she had gained over her boiling fury. This fight was different, somehow—she sensed it in the ferocity with which the wolf had charged with. His cold voice still rang in her ears, though they had not spoken for some time now, haunting her. Who was this devil at the door?

Their shoulders met in a thunderous instant, and to the silver coyote hybrid it seemed sparks flew from between them, like two steel swords clashing together. Almost as soon as her jaws had rushed him, his teeth were there to counter her, and their fangs met, the taste of blood filling Kaena's mouth as they nicked each others' gums and lips, tiny and insignificant wounds that hardly registered to either warrior. The coyote was not keen on keeping this up for long, and in an instant that they had untangled their jaws from one another she leapt back, propelling herself away from the larger creature in one swift jump. There was no pause between her landing and her dive for him again; there could be no hesitation this time. A second she lost was a second he gained, and the coyote dove low, her teeth aiming to rake his right shoulder.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread