Crush my bones, I'll smile
[html]
(300) Yus, yus! I like this thread!

Haku’s world was completely silent, except for a low, almost static tone shivering in the distance. This always happened when he fought. The scenery opened up and flattened out and turned into a white so intense he wondered if he would turn blind if he did not keep his gaze upon the attacker at all time. Although he was fully focused at the fight, there was some minimal space for him left to ponder. Haku had maimed many women, raped them and completely destroyed their bodies. It had never been an issue to get in control instantly and have fun with their bodies. Haku was a man that hated women in many ways. Those few individuals that he reluctantly started to respect because of various differences, those he admired. These were silently worshipped. There were only a small handful of individuals that Haku had signed into his good book. He did not necessarily have to like an individual for this to happen. This was such a magnificent change.

A delicious taste forced a content smile to erupt, in the middle of everything. This was exactly what life was all about. His claws were too late it seemed, because she had suddenly changed tactic, disappearing then diving straight at him like a blood spattered angel. She did not run away from him. She came surprisingly quickly, but Haku’s general tactic was a good one: Aim for flesh. Her teeth found his only scar free shoulder and changed that, but Haku was only dealing out cards knowing he would get something in return. His own jaws dived after her form while her teeth were still raking across his shoulder, knowing exactly where that delicious main artery was localized in her neck. He was a quarter of a moment too late for that perfect spot, but let his teeth crash down as close to her neck as they got. Haku’s teeth did not intend to rake. They only wanted to crush and tear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread