come take me higher
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itbann.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was still holding it, for some reason. Maybe somewhere in the back of her mind she'd thought that she would bury it. Was it ok to bury an animal on a beach? Or did it have to be in dirt? She didn't have long to think about it before she saw him up the beach, a very familiar wolf indeed. She lifted one hand to to wave at him. When he got near enough she lowered her hand, keeping a hold on the bird in her arms.

"Hey there! How have you been? Oh, and this? It's a bird. I found it in the city...I thought I could help it, but it turned out that I couldn't do anything. Which kind of sucks. I haven't had one die on me in a while." She moved so that he could see it, if he wanted to. She didn't even know if he would want to; wasn't it an odd thing to do, to carry around a dead animal? "I've never been to this place before, to this territory. It's amazing. I might bury the bird here--do you think that's a good idea?"

Naniko figured that he would ask it at one point, about how she was doing and whether she was doing...what she'd been doing before. She wasn't, any more. But it was a day-to-day fight. Hour-to-hour, even. "I'm..uh..drug-free. I've started healing again. What have you been doing?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread