come take me higher
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc: Big Grin

She had felt like there was a certain kind of haze over her when she had been using, a haze that prevented her from using all of her senses. It had blocked her from seeing the truth in situations, prevented her from being able to hear the truth when they had told it to her. She knew that what she had done, bringing the drugs into the house, was wrong, but was still upset about the fact that she'd had to leave. They had forced her out. Instead of having her family around to help her overcome her demons, they had abandoned her to the city because she had done wrong. The others didn't care about her one bit.

"I don't know if I'll ever be ready to come back. I was their leader--I made that pack myself, built it up from the ground. I can't go back there to nothing. I'm scared to go back." She brought her knees up to her chest then put her head down on them. The weight of everything was pressing down on her and she felt the tears on her fur before she realized that she was crying. She knew her options, but she was afraid of making the wrong choice. And right now she was definitely too afraid to go back to Crimson Dreams with Ehno.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread