come take me higher
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Ehno would probably never truly understand Naniko’s thoughts and feelings when it came to these recent events, but it wouldn’t stop him from trying. He wanted to help and he felt that he needed to understand her more in order to do that properly. He had inadvertently involved himself with both parties of this situation, but he didn’t regret at all. The Marino man would not feel comfortable until everyone involved was happy and things returned to a somewhat normal state. Right now, Naniko was alone while his sibling had the whole pack behind her for support. Naniko needed his help and support right now, and Ehno was glad to give it to someone he cared for.

The former leader revealed a vulnerable part of herself with her words. It was a little insight to her thoughts on this situation she had stumbled into. He wanted to reassure her that, given time, she would still be welcome there, that even if she was not at the top it was still her pack. But the white lady then hugged herself tightly and hid her face behind her knees. Ehno knew there would be tears and his heart gave a panicky flutter. “Don’t be scared, Nani.” He scooted closer to the D’Angelo lady, closing the short distance that had resided between them. Before he even realized what he was doing, he wrapped his arms around her and leaned his head against her shoulder. “I won’t let you be scared,” he whispered.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread