i'm just a pill on your tongue.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Aw, yeah I wouldn't want to cause her unnecessary trauma right now. -pats her- No problem, your post was great. Big Grin I love your style. And I assumed since the pups are viable and moving around, Cwmfen is visibly pregnant by now? I might be wrong, poke me and I'll edit it. X3

The pale canine was engrossed by the myriad of smells he scented on the ground, circling about. His white tail waved in the air behind him as he swung his big body to and fro, inhaling the smells clinging to the grass. There were a lot of other wolves here, and Charon was too eager to meet them. He had never been much of a tracker; in the frozen world, it was difficult to follow scent trails and he'd just never much practiced. So he kept circling around the same area, wandering around on clearly claimed lands without so much as a clue. A noise behind him startled him, and he whirled around, the fright apparent on his face. It wasn't so surprising that he should encounter someone here; after all, the whole area smelled like the wolves who lived here. The last thing Charon had expected, however, was anger, and he flatted his ears at the Dahlian wolf's words even as his deep indigo eyes studied her.

She was really pregnant. He knew because Narke had children after him, and he had watched her belly grow big with Soare and Iacho. Soare hadn't survived her first year, but Iacho had. He was always babied and treated like the royal prince of the family, stirring a small amount of jealousy in Char's chest. He was the eldest, firstborn son—he should have been doted on and treated like a damn prince. But his family had always simply seemed to prefer his youngest brother after Soare died of fever, and Char had never been able to rid himself of that resentment. Even though Char could clearly see the wolf was pregnant (and therefore probably taken by someone else) he couldn't help but notice how pretty she was. She had brilliantly white eyes and strange blue markings all over her raven fur, and she carried a weapon he recognized and feared: a spear.

Charon shivered at the sight of it, and instinctively balled up a bit, lowering his head and tucking his tail. The wolf continued to speak to him, and he listened carefully, horror registering in his head as he realized the great offense he'd committed. They weren't so friendly as his family here, apparently, and Char backed up a few feet, looking over at the gorgeous sable woman with a strange mix of fear and friendliness in his eyes. Maybe he could still charm his way out of this mess. He cleared his throat and hoped his voice wouldn't squeak, and spoke. "I'm sorry, I didn't know, I was just wanderin' around and I didn't know you didn't want me here," he said. Though his rumbly voice certainly didn't squeak or crack, the quick tempo of fear was clearly evident in it.

There was an uneasy grin across his soulful face, and those azure eyes pleaded with her to let him stay. All he wanted was to talk, meet some people, and be on his merry way. "I'm sorry, I'm from up North and my family was always real friendly to wanderers," he added, speaking again with that same anxious quickness. Char hardly realized he had nearly twenty pounds on her even in his Secui form, but even so, the weight advantage did little for him. He'd never been in a fight in his life, and the knobby scars on his shoulder were from a bear—one he'd run from as fast as his legs could carry him. Though there was no aggression in his body, the pale wolf obviously didn't realize all Cwmfen wanted was for him to go. So he stayed, half-crouched and gazing at her with little regard to wolf tradition; his eyes met hers for an instant and darted to the ground, unable to hold the gaze despite his ignorance of why. Thousands of years of instinct had ripped his indigo gaze from her pearly one and sent it straight back downward.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread