i'm just a pill on your tongue.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Bahh, it took me much longer. x3 I was playing with pictures all day, I'm sorry. D: I imagine we should only have to do one more round, maybe two if you want to have Cwmfen watching him go and Charon running away really, really fast. XD Since this was such a short thread, we should have them meet again later (on neutral grounds! XD) and Char will be like ;; "you gonna beat me up again?!" But this should be later so Cwmfen can get settled with her kidlets. :3

Charon knew his apology would work. He had cheery, bright blue eyes and a loveable face, and he was big and cute and no one would ever refuse him, right? He waited patiently on the ground, not fully understanding why his body had to crouch down so much. For all his charisma and his suave ways, he really was uneducated in the ways of a real wolf. His family had adapted too much to the human lifestyle, living in homes and isolating themselves from the rest of the world. There was strange innocence in that, though in a situation with a more ruthless wolf, Char could have easily been killed for his offense.

Confusion showed on the pallid wolf's features as the raven femme stepped forward, closing the distance between them quickly. For her pregnancy, she moved amazingly fast. Char had remembered his mother rarely moving from the house when she had been with Soare and Icharo. He was dumbfounded for a moment, gaping at the white-eyed wolf as she spoke, overloaded with the whole situation. He couldn't work out that he ought to just make a damn run for it, and even with the spear in her hand Charon didn't think she'd actually swing the thing. He honestly thought maybe the pack provided it for protection, but now that she was up close and personal he wasn't so sure she needed it anyway.

Even as she spoke again it hadn't registered, and as he opened his mouth to reply, that spear came flying through the air and grazed his shoulder, eliciting a yelp from the wolf. He immediately grabbed at the wound with his hand, the whine already rising in his throat, too devastated by the first strike to even see the second one coming as it knocked him squarely in the jaw, the heavy thing striking with such precision that it toppled even the big Secui wolf, sending him backwards and dizzy. He immediately fell backwards, too stunned by the sudden attack to have even attempted a swing at the raven femme.

The moment he hit the ground he had curled into a ball, tucking his aching face between his paws as he tried to regroup. Dizziness clouded his brain as he lay there for a moment, blood leaking out of the wound slashed across his shoulder. His eyes almost seemed to roll for a minute, and he could not focus on the raven wolf before him. Char tried to speak, but his tongue was too twisted and he could only manage a half-garbled word that turned into a confused, hurt whine halfway through as he clutched his head. "Going," he finally managed to gasp, pulling himself up unsteadily to his feet facing away from the Adonis, showing his back to her.

He was halfway off the ground and he had taken a step when the dizziness hit him again, the pounding pain in his jawbone translating to an instant, massive headache that was blurring the edges of his vision and throwing his center of gravity off. He half-kneeled, half-lay on the ground for a moment and prayed the wolf wasn't coming up behind him to kill him, making a whole-hearted effort to pull himself up again. He stumbled a bit, the blurriness overtaking his whole eyes as he swayed, holding onto a tree for a minute. The silver wolf began to walk away, zig-zagging a bit and almost falling again, praying he was actually headed out of their territory. He didn't know; he was just trying to get away from her. Another knock on the head like that and Char would surely be out cold for a few days, at best.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread