Music Feeds My Soul
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+

OOC: Is It alright if we back date this to yeasterday (July 23) I just started a new thread where he's convinced Mahlouk is, for sure, gone.

Silence. Why did he always wake up to silence lately? His yellow eyes peeked open only to conclude that his snowy mate had once again not been to bed with him. Purhaps something was wrong, or purhaps he had left. Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't actually coming home. His face dropped as he rolled on to his side trying to push the thought away. He'd be back tomorrow for sure this time. Shifting his weight he placed his feet on the ground, forcing himself to stand up and keep moving, His body was tiered of his life drama. When would thing just go as planned? Slipping on his beige, knee length, shorts he opened his bedroom door and started downstairs. He needed a release.

When things went wrong he knew he would always have Savina, Anu, and Naniko. Or at least he thought he would always have Naniko. However, he had already bothered them all when Garnet left, he couldn't bother them a second time. He couldn't let them see that he was broken, that he felt weak and pitiful All he wanted to do was hide away and deal with his emotions the only way he knew how that wouldn't effect his pack. He needed his music. Staggering along the large halls he finally found himself where he wanted to be. Turning he looked at the grand entrance, two large dark wood doors with large, elegant handles. "Finally" he sighed as he pulled open the doors. He walked in a quicker manner towards the center of the Library. Stopping he stared, almost relieved at his piano and violin. Had he forgotten to put the violin away? Shrugging he lifted the wooden internment to his shoulder and took hold of the bow with his right hand. Slowly, he allowed the bow to be drawn across the thin strings, his poor mood being released through a slow, emotional lullaby.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread