Music Feeds My Soul
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+

OOC:Yep, they've met a couple times. And yes, just start a thread whenever and PM me.

The music calmed his emotions and mind. He hated when he couldn't stop questioning things. As a boy he often had been told he talked to much or was given a look for asking to many questions. As he grew up he fond that music seemed to be the key of quieting his chatty ways and often left him very calm and melancholy. It felt better to feel focused and at peace. His temper tucked itself away once more deep within his massive structure. However, his peace and quiet didn't last as long as he would have liked as scampering feet and the sound of claws oh the flooring. He flinched slightly, the wood floor had already taken its wear and tare of two sets of pups, himself included. Amata's small cream body came tearing into the library and her 'whispers' finally forced him to stop playing. She may not have wanted to really interrupt his playing, but what could you tell the pup?

Smiling down at her he chuckled under his breathe as she bumped into his leg. Squatting down he Put the violin on the piano and placed his elbows on his knees and mimicked in a load whisper, "Amata, Amata!" He laughed aloud now as he Picked up the little girl in his large paws and half jumped into the air, bringing his arms and the pup above his head and spinning her in the air before pulling her into a bear hug against his chest. He sat down on the piano bench and put her beside him. Reaching for his violin and bow he brought the two back into position. "This is called a violin. All you do to make the sound is bring the bow and move it along the strings while moving your figures over here" He wiggled the figures on his left hand. Putting the instrument back down on the piano. "It's an instrument that you need hand to play, which you'll be able to do when your older." Pushing a key on the piano he smiled, "This, this is a piano. You can play this alright for now. Most things will get easier once you older though." His heart fluttered a little remembering that he had taught Haven about the piano when he had been Amata's age. Where the boy had gone off to now, he didn't know.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread