Music Feeds My Soul
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... matatf.jpg); background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

The pup’s expression brightened as the big black wolf patted her on the head. Beaming, she looked up at him and nodded. "I’s guesses I’s can waits," she said with a little shrug, but she knew that she could wait. Even though she wanted to be big and grow up so that she could do the many exciting things that adults did, she didn’t want to grow up because she didn’t want to do the boring things that adults did. The white puppy liked what she did, and she liked to play and have fun. So while she wanted to play the bi-lin like Jazz did, and while she wanted to hunt and read and shift, she was content with being small and playing in the tall grass. After all, that’s what little girls were supposed to do, and she was a little girl. As the golden eyes shifted in their line of vision, Amata tried to follow his gaze. She found nothing in particular that caught her interest, and so she looked back to Jazz, a question in her eyes.

When he commanded her to follow, Amata rose up immediately. For a moment, she simply stood there on the bench, looking down as she took small steps to and fro, assessing the distance and trying to find the best place to jump down from. Finally, as Jazz told her to tell her about her life, Amata jumped, landing clumsily upon the hard floor with a soft squeak. "Ow!" she grumbled as she picked herself up off the floor and ran after Jazz with the sound of her claws chasing after her. "I’s jus’ been playin’ and stuffs. Sometimes I plays with Cambi too, when she feels likes it." There was a slight pause. "Once, I gaved her a cat-pill so that she could watches him grow into a butterfly!" She wagged her tail happily, because Cambi had liked that present very much and so Amata had been very happy. As she spoke, she watched the picture that they had stopped in front of, wondering why they were looking at it.

And then Jazz knelt beside her. "A secret!" she exclaimed excitedly. "Yous cans shares it with me!" Her tail wagged happily, liking that big Jazz could trust her with a secret. "There’s treasures in theres?" she asked in an excited whisper, her neck craned out to lean in and speak with a ‘secretive’ atmosphere. "I woulds likes to sees it very muches," she confirmed with a very solemn nodd, her blue and green eyes serious despite their excited twinkle. She would keep his secret and not tell anyone, because that was what good secret keepers did. "And I’s keeps you’s secret forever!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread