Music Feeds My Soul
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+

The joy of a pups question. Amata seemed so naive to the real world. If she only knew that not only did he not have a pack as a child, no sibling, but now he had no mother or father either. Looking at the pup now, so innocent he almost wanted to hide the poor thing. "Nope, never had a sister or a brother. You're a lucky little girl. Your family all lives here with you and many of us would be willing to shower you with protection and attention when you need it. That's one of the joys of growing up with a pack dear." He explained in a sweet tone. He himself was willing to protect each new set of pups as they arrived. His heart silently hoping the little boy he had once taught to play on the piano was happy where he was.

He took a seat on a old squeaky, wooden chair as he let Amata marvel at the room and the little treasures he had collected. Her wonder brought hi such a deferent type of happiness. Nodding curtly he answered her easy questions, "Yep, all of them make music." Getting off the chair and sitting beside the box of treasures he searched through it carefully. He picked up a hat of sort, silver and shining with tiny jewels. Placing it on the little girls head he chuckled lightly, "There fit for a princess." He looked at her admiringly, maybe someday he'd have a daughter of his own. Nodding he spoke again, "You can find all sorts of treasures in the city. Humans left behind all sorts of things from furniture and tools, to necklaces and diamonds. I found all of these in the city." He had a passion for finding the little trinkets, they were all so beautiful. "Money was something the humans traded for goods." He explained. "Say you had a bunch of meat, and I wanted a piece. I'd give you a certain amount of money for a certain amount of food. That's how the humans lived. I'm afraid they weren't very good at sharing. As for this stuff, its a form of money yes." At least that's what he believed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread