Let the hurricane set in motion, yeah
[html]

Cercelee laughed lightly as his jest, always poking fun at himself, always on edge about other males, even if he was only joking. The male was always playing around and Cercelee had begun to think that perhaps it was his humor that he used to defend himself. Paint his flaws in an amusing light and they wouldn’t seem so bad, express his jealousy and doubts in jokes rather than clambering after reassurance from Cercelee. Yet he was so much better than he had been, when they met, the tension between them whenever another male or female entered the picture. And now, and now… at least he was out of bed even if he was still indulging in self deprecating jokes.

Sankor had been nothing, not really. Haku was… Haku. Her cousin, her father, her worst enemy and best ally. Never her lover. She was not Firefly, and though she didn’t say so out loud, knowing Slay’s bloodline contained much inbreeding, she looked down on it. Her mother had taught her that, her father too, though he was not as adamant about it. In fact she could hardly remember him saying anything the one time it came up, but her mother had been in such a frenzy at the idea the value had stuck. Perhaps, after knowing of Haku and Firefly and hearing about others in the past, the Sadira bloodline was not above that and as such Adrastos had kept his own mouth shut.

I’ll be anything you want me to be. A surge of love over came her and she drew close, licking the male tenderly on his large nose. It was flattering to have someone so devoted, she felt so comfortable, secure, loved… but how long could that last? Cercelee believed forever, at least in the case of her and Slay, but she had witnessed others who had sworn themselves to each other and it had ended poorly. Love was not so one sided, she was not the queen and he her servant. Softly she spoke, her eyes nervous. "I want you to want it too."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread