good morning, mr miller!
[html]

OOC: I have a feeling I'll like these two together 300+

The rain showed no sign of relenting, but the white girl knew she would have to make a move. Waiting here would achieve nothing, but hunting would at least made her forget about everything else. The answer came quickly, when a small cream lump of fur bumped into her leg. The girl turned abruptly, ready to face the intruder, but all aggression melted away at the sight of Amata. Her features softened and she smiled slowly. For all that had happened, she still liked the pups, the most innocent of the lot. These were the future of the pack, the ones who would carry the name forward, like she and her siblings had been once. Brooklyn knelt before the small pup and stroked the fur gently. Hello, sweetheart. You don't have to be afraid of the clouds, I'll protect you. She might still have some qualms about the meeting, but she was not petty enough to take it out on the pups.

I was going to go for a quick hunt. You guys are growing up so fast and the pack could always use a few more rabbits, you know? Have you ever gone hunting, Amata? Brooklyn was not her sister. Mati was good with children, hadn't Mati taken care of Cambria? Mati was bigger and much stronger than her sister, she was the better protector, she had the patience and understanding that Brooklyn mostly lacked. The white girl was far too impatient, far too quick to anger, to be able to deal with children for very long. But the least she could do was teach them something, right? Brooklyn looked back over the rainy landscape. Her coat would only prove to be a hindrance. Shrugging it off her shoulders, she carefully packed it up and set it aside before starting to shift. The bones melded and folded as she willed herself into four legs. The world grew smaller and then expanded, sensory perception changed somewhat and after a few minutes, Brooklyn stood on four legs beside Amata. I thought it might be easier to follow me on four legs, she added, nudging the cream puppy, her tail wagging.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread