A Thorn in My Paw
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... matatf.jpg); background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Haha, cool~ And they are principal parts, ^=^, and only the 4th has options for gender (masculine, feminine, neuter). But yeah, I totally agree! I love Latin, but I wish that my teacher had taught it well... She was pretty mediocre >n<
500+

Amata’s tail wagged happily when the large male wolf accepted her thanks. And her smile grew brighter as he complimented her politeness. "Thank yous," she replied cheerfully. "My mamma’s teaches me everything!" It was very obvious that she loved her mamma very much. "And she are goods at protectings everyone! Mamma are leader of the pack, and she are takings cares of everyone!" And that made the young girl very proud. She had not quite connected that her mother had risen to such leadership because Naniko had been bad and mean to Cambi, but in the end, her mamma had risen to leadership. That much she did understand. And she was glad that everyone got to have mamma as a leader, because mamma was the best at taking care of her and Cambi and Got’am, and so everyone in the pack should get that care too.

"Dadda teaches me toos! And sometimes he readed me books." She spoke happily and cheerfully, sharing all this information with ease. It had been Char’n, after all, that had helped her. "Ones times, he readed me a story about a human boy that tooked care of a yewling," a yearling, "and I thoughted that it was strange becauze wes easts food, not take cares of it." That had always perplexed the little girl from the moment she had heard it.

"A thorn?" So the mean line was called a ‘thorn’. That must be its name. The blue and green eyes turned to look at the place of the thorn’s burial. Her face scrunched up in distaste, although she smiled through that expression. "Yeahs," she agreed as she turned back to Char’n. "They’s not goods to gets stucked in yous paws!" Not at all, for it had hurt the girl’s feelings greatly. Her paw was still a little sore, she decided, but it was much better now that Char’n had saved her. "Bigger?" Her words were spoken with a hint of dismay and with a little whine. Everything seemed to involve her growing or getting bigger. The girl’s lip stuck out in a little pout. She wished that she could grow now. Then she could catch butterflies and go hunting and shift and, apparently, take thorns out of her paws. But time seemed to move so slowly! "Oh wells," she sighed in resignation, offering a little matter-of-fact shrug. "At least I’s has yous to helps me for nows." And she smiled gaily up at him.

Amata waited patiently for his answer, but he sure did take a long time to answer. Maybe, Amata thought, he was a guardiangel, and maybe he wasn’t supposed to let anyone know because if he did he would not be able to be a guardiangel anymore. Her eyes grew a little wider at this thought, but she was quiet, not wanting to push the matter further. What if he couldn’t be a guardiangel anymore because of her? That would have been terrible. And so, when Char’n finally gave his reply, the girl nodded solemnly as if she shared in his great secret—but she wouldn’t tell anyone! "I’s glads that yous came then," the little puppy replied, "and saved my life!" And she truly believed that he had saved her life. And she believed that he was a guardiangel in disguise. A secretive smile curled the corners of her little lips. Rising, she ran up to him, leaning on his leg as she jumped up and placed her forepaws against him. "Cans yous takes me homes too, Char’n?" She liked spending time with Char’n, and she liked it a lot. And, she decided, it would be safer if she lead him home. Maybe she could share the bugs with him along the way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread