A Thorn in My Paw
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... matatf.jpg); background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hahah, yeah! I know~ I think that the only place that it is spoken is in the Vatican, with the pope and the others.... But I don’t think that we can just go up and randomly start talking to the pope, hahah... >__> But I’m not certain.... And yeah, that PP is fine with me, ^=^ I PP’ed them continuing on a bit, if that’s okay? And then maybe we could end in a couple of posts? And maybe they should have another thread where she actually invites him into CD to play, and then an adult finds them...? If I can find an adult to play along—if you want to do that, that is >__>
700+

"Im-press-ives," Amata repeated slowly, trying sincerely to correct herself. There was a small pause as she smiled thoughtfully. "Yeahs. Mamma are im-press-ives." She nodded solemly. "I’s not knows if yous cans comes and meets them todays," the girl explained sadly. "Mamma’s nots likes when Unknowns comes insides." Her blue and green eyes grew widened as she finished, her words growing into a harsh whisper as if she were relating some horrible story of some terrible monster that had trespassed. Nothing of the sort had occurred, as far as the girl knew or understood. But she knew what Mamma liked, and she didn’t want to be a bad puppy. "But I’s likes it if you comes again to visits me," she added, almost shyly. She liked Char’n. He was her gaurdiangel, so shouldn’t he come and visit every now and then?

"Yeahs...." It was still weird that a human would keep a pet. Why didn’t he just hunt it? Or why would he want to keep it? Wolves didn’t do that.... And she didn’t think that coyotes did either. "I’s still thinks that its strange!"Her nose scrunched up with her dislike. Amata didn’t think that she could ever understand humans, or at least that concept of keeping the yewling. And it didn’t seem like Char’n understood that concept either.

Amata stood there with her neck extended and her eyes staring at the ground, and she waited, and she waited, but he didn’t pick her up. Carefully, the creamy pup stole a sidelong glance. She saw that he was shifting, and so the girl abandoned her care and turned, looking and watching openly with equally open fascination. The shifting always amazed the little girl, and she wanted to shift too. But, yet again, it was something for which she must wait. Silently, her mouth making a little ‘o’, the pup observed the final steps, recognizing that he had taken a normal optime form. There was a little shard of disappointment; she truly believed that he would have had some wings to go with his guardiangel status, but there were no wings. He was just...normal. But thas okays, she thought. Perhaps it was still part of his disguise. And so she nodded quietly in approval of her thoughts. That must be its!

As he picked her up, she fell limp in his grip, feeling incredibly small. But she couldn’t deny that it was fun; it was like flying up in the sky, like a dragonfly or a butterfly—or a bird, even. The puppy giggled softly and looked up at him with an awkward position, smiling as she ascended. Maybe this was what he felt like when he was flying as a guardiangel. That was a wonderful thought. And then, suddenly, she stopped going up, and he was asking her a question. "Yeahs," she said, although there was a ‘maybe’ hidden in her tone. Her head cocked to one side as she internalized her thoughts for once. She was held all the time by adults, especially by Mamma and Dadda. But, for some reason, being held by this familiar-yet-unfamiliar male wolf was different. Maybes thas because he are my gaurdiangel! And that was the end of that. "Yeahs, I’s goods!" And she smiled and wagged her tail, which bumped against his arm. She felt safe, she decided, and it didn’t feel like she was going to fall down and hurt herself even more.

They continued, and the girl couldn’t help but notice how nice the wind was from her elevated perch, and how nice the wind felt upon her throbbing paw. She smiled happily, swaying her head from side to side and occasionally bumping it on his chest. Then, suddenly, she gave a little jump and her body bounced up and down excitedly. "Char’n! Looks! Looks! A ladybug!" She was staring at a red dot amidst the green grass. It had to be a ladybug! "Maybes she’s my ladybug friend," she thought aloud with cheerfully spoken words. "I met ones once, and we says ‘Good Mornin’’." Amata smiled. That was a good story to share.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread