you are my sweetest downfall
[html]
You can either post once more or I can close it on up. Just lemme know Smile

Love as strong and resilient as their's was indeed a rare thing, like the finest of jewels and yet so much more precious. There wasn't a single friend or acquaintance that she had that had this sort of connection to another as she shared with Kansas. Almost all the lovers and mateships she had seen in these lands had fallen apart. It would never happen to them though, neither of them would let it. Savina wasn't one to think that everything happened for a reason, there were things that happened that were so terrible that she could never believe that. She did think some things did though, and she truly thought that the gods had brought her here so that she could meet him; her other half. She knew she had never been truly complete until she had met him and fallen in love with him. They were meant to be together.

The fey felt drowsiness descend over her like a shroud and she couldn't think of any better way to fall asleep than encompassed in the arm's of her one true love. A happy and contented sigh came from her lungs, a heavenly expression on her face. While she was ignorant of his tears, if she had known she would not have looked down on him for them. If possible it might have even made her love him more. She would have celebrated in that happy display and kissed him sweetly. But instead she just cuddled against him, her mind slowly slipping off into the dream world. "Mmmm, my white knight," she said airily. "I'll never want you to." He could hold her until the last of days.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread