Beyond What I Know
[html]
Holy crap! I must have skipped over this one before when I was answering! I'm so sorry D: <333 End it soon??

She shouldn't have mentioned anything about hurting anybody. She had to learn how to be delicate around puppies, how not to make them think that she was going to go on a killing rampage. "Yeah, well if they're hurting my family then you better believe I'm going to get them back for it. I'm no pacifist--if someone attacks you, then you get them back. That's what I think." The little girl was young and untarnished, but she would soon learn of the world. Ember was interested to see how much of her values Amata would have left after she was an adult for a while.

This lesson was going well. At least, Ember thought that it was. She hadn't had such a long conversation with a puppy before in her life. "Nah, I don't keep any pets. Bayard is my friend, and he chooses to stay with me I hope your guardian stays with you, to keep you safe when I can't be there." She said. "But I'm getting a little tired now--are you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread