every last convicton, i smoked them all away
[html]
Hello there! Big Grin Hooray, "ad somewhere" makes me really happy, because I've been on an ad spree lately! Big Grin

The coyote woman was trekking the borders as usual. Though she was no longer a subordinate and certainly not a scout, Inferni's present lack of assigned scouting duty left her feeling anxious. They were not so strong that they could afford to miss even one potential member on the borders; their numbers had slipped as of late. Zana and Enigma were gone, two of her grandchildren disappeared in one single swipe. It saddened the woman immensely, and she felt as though another opportunity had slipped from her grasp. The weather matched her mood perfectly, and the rain did not bother her so much; the silvery coyote was accustomed to it after the weeks of downpour they had experienced. This summer was a wet one, to be sure.

There was little chance of her actually scenting a newcomer in this weather, so the coyote wandered on the border itself, zig-zagging between neutral land and claimed land, admiring the skulls as she passed. Her own recent contributions to the border decor were standing strong despite the weather, and the silvery hybrid was quite pleased with herself. She saw someone, seated and patiently waiting, as if queuing for acceptance to the clan. A grin flashed across the scarred muzzle for a moment, disappearing as she steeled herself to greet this newcomer. "Enjoying the weather?" she asked, revealing little through her body language and tone. To be certain, there was none of the needless dominant posturing of wolf society. It was pretty clear to the Veritas that this coyote wanted something, and the sodden scent odor she plucked from the rain told the cloud-colored hybrid that this coyote had no home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread