It seems I have a secret I didn't know about
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... famans.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

postdated aug 28, I think? lin sucks.

Arachnea's Revenge was hardly a stroll out of the way; Phoenix Valley's northern borders had somehow laid claim to a piece of the territory, creating an hypocritical mixture of good and bad for the pack. Wandering idiots meandered into the claimed packland area without a second thought despite the pack's markings and heavy scent. It had been little problem thus far, but the accessibility struck Jefferson as both a hindrance and a handicap; it left a section of the pack somewhat open, thus Jefferson was careful on his borderline rounds to check the area. Overprotective perhaps, but it was better than the leader slacking off on safety and maintenance.

He'd considered visiting neighboring packs as some sort of stand-in ambassador with nothing better to do, but he'd argued with himself against it. Jefferson was a lazy son of a bitch when he could be, thus the idiot wandered in and around the corner of Arachnea's Revenge he laid claim to. For whatever reason he was unshifted, limping three-legged until he grew tired, at which point he plopped beneath a tree and rolled around or something similar, doing idle things Jeffersons do when nobody else is around. That said, when he grew still, he spent another ten long, dull minutes watching a spider crawl up and down his snout aimlessly before flipping his maw and contentedly managing to swallow the damn thing. Odd, he wasn't supposed to be this bored. He was a leader, after all.

Jefferson, still and unmoving, had neared yet another casual nap when the scent and sounds of a stranger alerted his instincts. Though the cyclops had knowingly strayed from Phoenix Valley borders (and forgotten how far he'd gone), the idiot couldn't help but pay attention when the female marched past, haughty and almost intimidating in her manner. She'd gone by at a pretty decent distance; the cyclops pushed up onto his haunches and stared after her briefly before snorting and rolling his shoulders. "Smile, sunshine," he shouted after her sarcastically, detecting the scent of Dahlia on her person... and something more. His straightened his back. No, he needed to find out who she was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread