It seems I have a secret I didn't know about
[html]

Yarr, Aug. 28 seems right. And you don't suck, silly!
Word Count: 362

time will heal even a heart of steel

So far into her world of thoughts had she delved, that when her senses picked up a stranger's scent she had not noticed. Now, as his voice rang out to her, she started and turned around abruptly, her eyes shining in confusion. Her ears were erect and her furs lifted for a moment, until she decided that he was too far away to be a proper threat. The determination that drove her shifted now, and was aimed at this male. He was some yards from her now but even if she had had poor eyesight she would have been able to spot his curious appearance. He was simply littered with scars, and looked like some form of beaten warrior where he sat. Despite the tone of his voice she couldn't really say that he seemed hostile either, and hesitantly she crept closer to him, one step at a time. The speed of her steps grew as she came closer. Shit, was she in some pack's territory now? She hadn't thought of it until now. The place certainly did have some scent to it, but she could just as well be outside someone's borders as inside - the scent was vague enough for both. Her eyebrows moved in a worried manner before settling; her ears flickered before focusing. Green eyes were fixed on the strange, heavily scarred person. She'd come to her senses now, and was no longer surprised by his presence, but her curiosity could not be stilled. The white tail behind her hung there neutrally, not expressing dominance nor submission. she wasn't being rude, but she would admit confusion "Say, am I in claimed land? I've just walked aimlessly - don't know where I am." Just because she was on the brink of staring didn't mean she was about to admit it. "Guess I should have paid attention." Her two eyes studied his single one, noticing the well-known green in his iris. Melisande, too, had had that color - and herself. Those green eyes were not uncommon in the Sadira bloodline, and rarely had she seen anyone outside the family with such a color. One time had to be the first.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread