It seems I have a secret I didn't know about
[html]

Did I mention your table is really purdyful? oO

time will heal even a heart of steel

Her mouth twisted into a wry smile as he spoke. Still her eyes traveled his form, taking in all the strange things about his appearance. His one eye was obviously broken - too bad if it wasn't really broken. She'd seen such things before. In fact, she had seen most things before, but this male about summed it up when it came to injuries, it seemed. "Ah, Phoenix Valley. I met with Geneva not long ago - nice girl." Small talk. She'd never been the type to do that. Then again, she'd never had anything to small-talk about. She shrugged at his question; it was a good one, and she didn't know the answer herself. "Don't have a goal, was just walking around without watching my step." She wasn't surprised he recognized her pack's scent. Dahlia didn't have as many members as it used to have right now, but it had certainly been - in periods - one of the biggest packs around the area. With that many members, it was only to be expected that the other packs learned their scents. Mew was just one of those who hid inside the borders of a pack, so she didn't know any scents. That is, except Inferni. She didn't dare forget that one. "Name's Mew, by the way." The strange-looking male was given a small, polite smile. A little touch of such things could never hurt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread