It seems I have a secret I didn't know about
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... famans.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Thank you! Did I mention I suck? XD

She made small talk, something Jefferson rarely made time for. He was a busy guy for one, but outside his own pack, the cyclops dealt little with strangers outside the proximity of Phoenix Valley. However, this white-furred girl intrigued him; there was a familiarity to her that he recognized from his first meeting with Haku. Cercelee had mentioned that his other half-sister lived in Dahlia de Mai with his cousin and little half-brother, but the two had somehow never crossed paths. Considering the third half-sibling, Magdalena, was apparently missing in action, Jefferson felt it necessary to contact this other sister of his -- and by adding two and two together, it seemed he had. The cyclops simply smiled expectantly when she introduced herself.

"Geneva is my second-in-command," the brute said, immediately establishing himself as a leader in the subtlest way possible. He pushed himself to his feet and rolled his shoulders. "You're Haku's sister," he accused boldly, but a hopeful look clouded his single eye. "I'm Jefferson, but my real name is Maluki. Haku is my half-brother." Always to-the-point, Jefferson was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread