It seems I have a secret I didn't know about
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... famans.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

No problem. Big Grin

Jefferson had not exactly anticipated her reaction, but judging from the look in her eyes, she was not faking the surprise that coated her features in shock. He frowned -- how had it been that Haku was so aware, so able to recognize his long-lost half-brother after so much time apart when Mew was unable? On that note, what about Melisandre? When the two met, whenever that would be, would she know who he was or be just as lost and unaware?

Jefferson did not take it as a personal offense, but raised a curious brow when the white-furred woman blushed madly and apologized. What was crossing her mind? Was there some pressure, some embarrassment he'd forced onto her in such news? Couldn't be. He hadn't been flustered or embarrassed when his demon-looking half-brother had dropped the bomb. The cyclops shrugged and rolled his shoulders; women were such mystifying things. "Nobody told me either, until your brother did," he said, tilting his head to the side. "I'm an amnesiac; I don't know who you two are, either. All I know is that I'm my mother's oldest child and my father was named Acid but disappeared. Apparently I hated your father, ...presumably because of you and your siblings." His expression hardened some, but it was clear that he harbored no such feelings any longer. Actually, he didn't even have a clue who Mew's father even was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread