It seems I have a secret I didn't know about
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... famans.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Other than the fact that he had been provided with a little information from Haku, it seemed Jefferson and Mew were basically in the same position. She was just as mystified as he was, but Jefferson was impressed that his little half-sister could maintain herself so well despite the sudden news. They had a few things in common other than the obvious: neither of the siblings knew their respective fathers and their shared mother no longer played a role in her childrens' lives. Mew was understanding, however; she was quick to empathize the cyclops' long-dead views on her father back when he'd had contempt as Maluki. He smiled a little and nodded as she continued.

"I gathered from Haku that I met him as he was growing up, but I'm not sure about you or your sister." He shrugged, then looked around aimlessly as he searched his mind for the explanation for his disappearance from Clouded Tears that Laruku had given him a year before. Strange -- after so long since he'd spoken with Laruku that time, how little Jefferson had learned of Maluki since. "A dead man told me I lived in Clouded Tears until your litter was born... and I disappeared after I couldn't live with your father." The cyclops' eye became distanced, a typical result of his cloudy, childhood thoughts. "I guess I went looking for my father. I ended up back here by pure accident. It's been a year and a few months since I found my way back."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread