It seems I have a secret I didn't know about
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... famans.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I like plots! Looking forward to the PM! :3

She was a torrent of elevating emotions, but the white wolfess was trying desperately to keep the screams stifled and silenced. Mew was clearly struggling with this, however; as her brother, although the two had just met and it was clear that they would not get along, Jefferson could only stand down. He took a step back as if to give her more space to breathe and lower her defenses, but the cyclops knew it was hopeless. He'd seen that rage, that frustration with coyotes before: The terrible eyes Deuce had tried to throw him away with had been the same. He'd stared racism in the face once before and had complied with it. Iskata had been the one to pull him back and force him into Phoenix Valley. Deuce had tried to throw him away even as he was starving skin and bones. Jefferson had never quite forgiven her.

His frown lengthened and eye darkened. There was no reason to forward the distrusting, bubbling dislike for Deuce and her tendencies onto his half-sister who was doing the same towards he. The cyclops lowered his neck some, staring up at her with the emerald of his eye piercing. He was losing his patience, especially in the face of her shout. "You hate coyotes," he growled, though it was clear he had no intentions of harming her. "You hate coyotes, and I hate racists. Anyone willing to throw away a starving, dying innocent because of their blood is no one I will respect."

But I won't hate family, his eye still silently pleaded somewhere within. After a pause, he straightened himself, sat down, and lowered his head. "You're no different than Deuce," Jefferson sighed, resigned, and finally shook his head. "Go home, Mew."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread