But she swam too far -Complete-
edit: Sorry, Tamerlane D: I was at school and the bell rang :3 Edited!

She wasn’t sure what to do. Pilot wasn’t with her, he’d gone with the other team…and he was the one that she usually looked to for help. Dierdre swallowed, watching what the others were doing and following their lead. She knew a few of them, like Tamerlane and Moon…she’d stick by them. She wasn’t sure what she could do to help. She had already shifted, so that she would be able to dig, if needed.

It was bad luck that Ember had been on that side of the territory when the avalanche had happened. Dierdre was glad that no one else in the pack had been in the way…but still felt horrible that her little sister had been the one caught beneath the snow. She didn't have favorites amongst her siblings, that wouldn't be right, but she did have a certain soft spot for the little black wolfess. Ember had a spirit about her that few little ones could boast. Especially now that Iskata had left. They just had to find her. They had to!

“Anything useful that you can think for me to do” She said. “We’ll find her…I just know it.” Dierdre looked back to the huge mound of snow, then to her fellow diggers, waiting for instructions.

Messages In This Thread