Washed by the Water
[html]
Thanks for the reminder, I had seen it but sometimes my brain takes a holiday. 300+

Brooklyn wanted to see Gael. She wanted to go to Inferni again and sneak around their borders, like she had before. The fear of meeting the grey hybrid, or someone worse, made her weary. Instead, she had skulked around, sniffing the air, trying to catch his scent. It was gone. Faded, like a dream when she woke up from deep sleep. She'd whispered his name softly, under her breath, not sure if she were heard or not. No reply had come and as the rain kept on pattering on the leaves above her head, the white female had had to call it a day. He wasn't there. It hurt to think about it in this fashion, gone, without a goodbye, without saying anything to her. Did she not matter? At all?

Haven could help, she knew that. Her eyes brimming with tears, Brooklyn walked by the coast, close to her brother's pack. She was unaware of his own problems, that they both had had their hearts broken. The rain kept hitting her, like small daggers to her heart. For a moment, she paused by the borders, scanning the landscape. It seemed desolate, but the rain just made it harder on her, weighed down her clothes, her heart, her mind. She should call for Haven, she knew that. She should patiently wait for him, like a good sister. She'd promised, hadn't she? Well, screw promises.

The girl sneaked into the lands, trying not to hate herself for it. She should have known better. Gael. He should have come with her. Brooklyn's eyes couldn't hold back any more tears and she started openly crying, her vision even blurrier. The tall shape by the stables did not look like her orange brother. He, whoever he was, looked... could it be? How? Why? Her heart started racing, her breath quick and short. Gael. She couldn't even speak his name, it seemed too surreal. With no thought of her safety, not completely sure if it was really him, the girl pelted towards the stranger, shouting the name of the one she loved. "Gael! Gael, it's me!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread