combat baby (j, p - kaena) - leader needed
Mason's coin-colored eyes widened as a male appeared to answer Kaena's call. He took a step or two back as he approached, not because he was intimidated, but because he wanted to keep both adults in his view. His legs trembled as much from cold as from excitement. The pup looked on with widened eyes and blinked as raindrops drummed out a rhythm on his forehead. Flicking is ears back for a moment, the sandy colored boy listened hard and intently for whatever the newly arrived male might say.

He noticed that Kaena was at ease with him, and that he seemed to have mixed blood as well. Mason liked that, because he could easily identify with the hybrid. The pup did not know how to feel about having mixed blood, but seeing others like Kaena and the leader of Inferi gave him much more confidence. He had thought he had looked odd, somewhat out of place compared to both his father and his mother. But now he felt a little relieved and was certain he had found somewhere to belong and fit in.

The man did not speak to him directly, and Mason did not have any questions to answer, but he decided to speak anyway. "I wants to learn..." He did not know how to address the man. "Mr. Leader." The pup took one small step forward. "I will try hard. I will learn good. I will help here when I am strong," he said in earnest.

Messages In This Thread