Paint the Seconds
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... leaf_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry! I totally did not see your post >n<
300+

"A beautiful girl?" Amata repeated. It would be much nicer to be a beautiful girl than to be a brother and therefore a boy. She nodded grudgingly, but when her Mamma continued to explain that she had not said what Amata had said that she had said, she tilted her head in confusion. She wondered what was truly meant by her Mamma’s words, for it didn’t occur to the pup that her young mind did not comprehend certain words as it would was she older. "I’s has been a good girls," she confirmed at length, turning to smile lightly at Mat-tea. She was glad that she hadn’t been bothering the other girl. It would be bad to have all the fun by herself and not having shared it with the one who was teaching her!

Amata smiled brightly and proudly. "I’s loves you toos, Mamma," she replied softly as the mother’s tongue licked her cheek. Amata tried to lick her back, but her black mother had already retreated to a high place that she couldn’t reach, and so she simply decided that a lick on the leg would have to do. Her little pink tongue went to tenderly lick her Mamma’s leg, and she bumped her head against it affectionately. Quietly, so that she wouldn’t interrupt (because interrupting was rude) the girl sprawled herself out upon the black paws of the much larger wolf. Her soft, warm tummy liked the funny feeling of the harder knuckles pressing into her gut, and she liked the warm feeling that emanated from those paws. Smiling, she lay her head upon the wooden ground, feeling suddenly tired. After the great accomplishment of painting, and with all the excitement, it was no wonder that the small pup’s energy was drained. Her tail wagged slowly and happily behind her as she yawned. Maybe she could take a nap and play later in the day. That sounded like a good plan.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread