the summer swells in.
[html]
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s304 ... wicked.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:185px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#C2A52C; line-height:16px">So I am retarded and didn't think/read the first post on the CSS thread. ;; Can you maybe email me the image so I can upload it to my own account? D: -Offers cookies, special cookies.- And, hmm. Maybe we could convince Mel to jump in or something since it might make sense IC?

------Memories flooded his mind as torrents of blood overflowing a breached dam: the stench of early decay; the stiff, lifeless body of a pup dangling from a noose in a tree, swaying to and fro in a silent breeze; the child's mother with her innards shredded and strewn like confetti as flies gorged and laid their eggs in her exposed flesh. Something in his stomach churned at the thought of the criminal who'd committed this crime still walking free in Dahlia. Though vandalisation was a far cry from ruthless murder, Anselm knew a threat when he saw one, and he knew it didn't take much to jump from one tier to the next. Whoever had done this was threatening his flesh and blood and his peace of mind, and he would crush them accordingly. They would crush him together.

------He watched as the grey woman paced about, and he found himself moving to her side without thinking, nudging her shoulder gently in reassurance. "Nowhere but in the ground," he smirked, "and this only signals our advantage. I've scented no accomplices; no supporters." This wasn't entirely surprising; only a fool with a death wish would dare to incite the aggressions of an entire pack. Perhaps Bastardo's elusiveness was meant to confound and frustrate the coyotes, but there were two sides to every coin. The caramel hybrid didn't view this as a display of effective evasion, he considered it a form of cowardice. The wolf had sent his message, certainly, but he lacked the balls to do more than make petty threats.

------"An eye for an eye," he mused, the irony not entirely lost upon him, "a tooth for a tooth; powdered bones for shattered ones seems awfully appropriate," he resolved, a twisted grin upon his features. It was actually unusual for Anselm to feel such blood lust, but the thought of their prosecutor's tortured cries and regretful tears streaming down his face as they restrained him and crushed every bone in his body was too glorious to resist. Instinct kicked in with a vengeance, and his head tilted back as a vicious howl rumbled from deep in his core. To members of Inferni, a warning, a plea to be on high alert--to the intruder, a challenge. You want us? Come get us. His low, powerful cry carried far and wide, changing suddenly in pitch and frequency in a tribute to his coyote heritage as he invited Kaena to partake. Wherever the idiot was, he would hear them, and Anselm only hoped their message would strike fear into his heart.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread