save the last dance for me
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... famans.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was some kind of enigma: as much as the cyclops tried to figure her out, she never ceased to bombard or overwhelm him one way or another. He smirked bemusedly as she explained herself and mocked a pout, at which he loudly scoffed. He could be unusually playful himself, though periods of it were few and far between and required a certain number of prerequisites before achievement. All in all, Jefferson was still some kind of rusty mechanical work, constantly clicking and working, but almost as if something in his head had become offset and loose. An odd one he was, anyway.

She touched his face; his demeanor immediately stilled at the feel of her fingers. His eye gaped up at her with an almost innocent look within, possessing that childhood-like innocence and naivete he couldn't even remember having when he was of the correct age. When she spoke, however, his gaze quickly grew perturbed. "What I feel about you?" He said it slowly, then scoffed. His eye rolled elsewhere. "You're... doing better than DaVinci at his rank," Jefferson tried. Even a few seconds' more of thinking for all the right words to respond were worth the stalling she would most likely scold him for.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread